Our After-School Tutoring Program begins on September 16, 2013. More than 20 additional tutors are needed in all subjects for children KG through 12th grade. At-risk students need YOUR help with school work. We offer a wonderful opportunity to make a difference, a supportive environment, and an enriching personal experience. We are conveniently located near Ross Park Mall. Please read on to see if we are a good fit for you and share with someone else who may be interested. Thank you.
- Help with homework, projects, book reports, and study skills
- Sessions are held Monday-Thursday, 3:30-8:00 pm
- One-on-one tutoring/1 – 2 hours per week
- Tutors & students are carefully matched according to the grade and subject preferences of the volunteers
- Meet with the same student each week!
Make a difference! Call today: Sandy Niekum, Tutoring Program Manager, email@example.com or 412-366-1300 ext. 23
We are seeking to hire a few more part-time teachers for our After-School Tutoring Program which will begin on September 16, 2013.
- Elementary teacher needed: 5 – 8 hours/week
- Middle School/High School English teacher needed: 5 – 8 hours/week
- High School Math teacher needed: 8 – 10 hours/week
Send questions, letters of interest, & resumes to: Sandy Niekum, Tutoring Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org